Adding a blog entry
- From the user menu top right click on Profile>Blog entries.
- Alternatively, if the Blog menu block is enabled in the course, click Add a new entry there.
- Write your entry and give it a title.
- If you want to attach a file, click the Add button to access the File picker to locate a file. Be sure your document is smaller than the maximum attachment size. Alternatively, drag and drop your file into the box provided.
- Choose who you wish to publish the entry to i.e. who may see the entry. There are three options:
- Yourself i.e. your blog entry is a draft
- Anyone on your site
- Anyone in the world
- Select appropriate official tags for your entry and/or add one or more user defined tags. If you add more then one, they should be comma separated.
- Click on the "Save changes" button.
- If you click "Add an entry about this course" in the Blog menu block then you will have the option to associate your blog entry with your current course. (Note -your blogs can still be seen elsewhere in Moodle, but this is a way to filter entries about a particular course within the course)
- There is also a forum type "Standard forum displayed in a blog-like format" enables teachers to create forums which work as course blogs.
- Sites upgrading from 1.9 which previously had blog visibility set to "Users can only see blogs for people who share a course" or "Users can only see blogs for people who share a group" will have blogs converted into blog-like format forums.
نتیجهای برای «زبان» وجود نداشت